- Our financial challenge
- 'Building a sustainable future for the Friarage'
- Proposed changes to some over the counter prescription medications
- Transforming mental health services
- NHS England consultation on proposed changes to some prescription medications
- Section 75 agreement on joint working with North Yorkshire County Council
- Transforming our communities
- Gluten free prescribing
- 7-day access to GP services
- Shuttle Bus service
- Children and maternity services at The Friarage
We want to involve our patients and our wider population in the decisions that we need to make about the services we commission for the people of Hambleton, Richmondshire and the surrounding area.
‘Formal consultation’ describes the statutory requirement of NHS bodies to consult with patients, the public and stakeholders when considering a proposal for a substantial development of or change to a health service. This is outlined in regulation 23 of the Local Authority (Public Health, Health and Wellbeing Boards and Health Scrutiny) Regulations 2013.
Our process for undertaking any formal consultation includes an Equality Impact Assessment to support the consultation process, as well as a consultation checklist to ensure all consultations are consistent.
- NHS England consultation on your thoughts on ‘online consultations’ – an alternative way to have a consultation from your GP - closed
Engagement is a key element needed to help us improve all aspects of health care, including patient experience and health outcomes.
Engagement is the continuing and on-going process of developing relationships and partnerships so that the voice of local people and partners are heard and that our plans are shared at the earliest possible stages.
It also describes activity that happens early on in an involvement process, including holding extensive discussions with a wide range of people to develop a robust case for change.
This can also be used in a pre-consultation stage before any formal consultation or prior to making a commissioning decision which does not require formal consultation.
If you would like to know more about having your say on what we do, or if you have any questions or ideas you would like to share with us, please email email@example.com