Dentistry Dentistry

Our CCG does not commission dentistry services in Hambleton, Richmondshire or Whitby areas - this sits with NHS England.

If you have any concerns or complaints regarding NHS dentistry, please visit the NHS England website:

To register at a local dentist pratice, please search online via the NHS Choices website