Equipment to support you with everyday tasks at home
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone (in hours) 01423 226 240
- Telephone (out of hours) 0208 573 2871
- Medequip's online retail store, Manage at Home, also offers people the opportunity to buy their own equipment to help with independent living.It offers a range of more than 3,000 items. You can contact customer services on 0800 910 1864 if you wish to discuss your requirements or if you prefer to order over the phone rather than on the website.
5B & 5C, Dunslow Court
|Unit 2, Manse Lane |
If you purchased your equipment and are looking to dispose of it, please visit the Medequip equipment recycling page.
Out of Area Provider Guidance – Equipment for Discharge (Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby Clinical Commissioning Group)
Please note that out of area providers will not be given access to the Medequip system to order equipment directly for the discharge of patients. Read more here
Compliments and complaints
The AskSARA self-service online advice tool is very simple to use. Just choose the topic you wish to complete, respond to the questions and then go to your report. The report contains useful advice written by the Disabled Living Foundation's team of occupational therapists as well as details of products that might help you. This information is drawn from an impartial database of equipment that aims to include details of every product on the market.
We hope AskSARA can support you to find solutions to some common day to day problems without the need for you to go through a full adult social care assessment.
Equipment advice and information
The Disabled Living Foundation has created some factsheets which provide general advice on a range of daily living equipment such as features to look for when choosing equipment, and where to get further information. You can download the factsheets from the Disabled Living Foundation website
Community wheelchair service
Nottingham Rehab Supplies (NRS) deliver the new Community Wheelchair Service working closely with Blatchford Clinical Services, who will deliver the clinical assessment element of the service.
NRS can be contacted between 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Help and assistance is also available out of hours (evenings, weekends and bank holidays).
- Website www.nrshealthcare.com
- Telephone 01904 654 052
- Telephone (out of hours) 01904 654 052 calls will be redirected to the out of hours service.
Further details can be found at North Yorkshire and York Community Wheelchair Services