Fit 4 the Future in is an ambitious vision for
re-shaping the way health and social care is provided across our three localities:
Local people, staff and other key stakeholders are invited to take part in a ‘care conversation’ designed to identify opportunities for working together to improve local services and enhance vital local services.
- Ensure that treating people at, or near to home, is a viable option wherever possible.
- Work together across the system to shift the focus from illness to wellness.
- Assess the future purpose of the community hospitals.
- Create a step change in the integration of health and social care.
- Radically rethink the delivery of health and care in rural areas, including the use of technology.
- Radically rethink and take opportunities to reform our workforce.