HRW CCG News
Our monthly newsletter is for patients and public across Hambleton, Richmondshire, Whitby and the surrounding area. To sign up, email email@example.com or call 01609 767621.
- Issue 62 October 2019 (103KB)
- Issue 61 September 2019 ( 241KB)
- Issue 60 September 2019 (97KB)
- Issue 59 July 2019 ( PDF181KB)
- Issue 58 June 2019 ( PDF 186 KB)
- Issue 57 April 2019 ( PDF 345kB)
- Issue 56 March 2019 ( PDF 430KB)
- Issue 55 February 2019 (PDF 397KB)
- Issue 54 January 2019 (PDF 531 KB)
- Issue 53 December 2018 (PDF 783KB)
- Issue 52 November 2018 (PDF 533KB)
- Issue 51 October 2018 (PDF 550KB)
- Issue 50 September ( PDF 292KB)
- Issue 49 August 2018 (PDF 553KB)
- Issue 48 July 2018 (PDF 660KB)
- Issue 47 June 2018 (PDF 360KB)
- Issue 46 May 2018 (PDF 476KB)
- Issue 45 April 2018 (PDF 533KB)
- Issue 44 March 2018 (PDF 277KB)
- Issue 43 February 2018 (PDF 309KB)
- Issue 42 January 2018 (PDF 280KB)
An archive of the CCG newsletter can be found here
A brand new newsletter which includes articles about Friarage Hospital and related health and social care services has been developed in partnership between the CCG, South Tees NHS Foundation Trust and Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust. To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01609 767621.
- Issue 3 December 2019 (PDF 3029)
- Issue 3 August 2019 (PDF 1939)
- Issue 2 April 2019 (PDF 1273KB)
- Issue 1 December 2018 (PDF 466KB)
To request a hard copy, please email email@example.com or call 01609 767600 with your name and postal address.
This is our newsletter dedicated to the people of Whitby and the surrounding area. To sign-up for issues email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01609 767621.
- November 2018 (PDF 659KB)
- September 2018 (PDF 973KB)
- June 2018 (PDF 875KB)
- March 2018 (PDF 1,362KB)
- January 2018 (PDF 540KB)
To request a hard copy, please email email@example.com or call 01609 767600 with your name and postal address.
An archive of WhitbyHealthNews can be found here
HRW Practice News
This is the monthly CCG newsletter containing important clinical updates and guidance for our GP practices. Member practices can request previous issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org