The CCG is currently diverting resources away from some areas of work in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Whilst we will continue to deliver our statutory duties as a public sector organisation, the complaints process has been paused for at least three months so you may experience some delays receiving a response to your communication.  We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but are grateful for your patience and understanding during this period of disruption.

New NHS North Yorkshire CCG is launched

NHS Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby CCG has now been disestablished and - together with NHS Harrogate and Rural District CCG and NHS Scarborough and Ryedale CCG - replaced by NHS North Yorkshire CCG. For more information visit:

Patient relations Patient relations

NHS North Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) welcomes feedback from patients, families and carers. Find out more, here.