The Transforming Our Communities consultation has now closed - thank you to everyone who took part. The consultation report was presented to the CCG's Extraordinary Governing Body meeting on Thursday 27 October 2016.
Option Three was agreed and is starting to be implemented. You can find out more by visiting the 'Communtiy beds' page
The full consultation report can be viewed below:
- Full consultation report including appendices (PDF 20,948KB)
- Full consultation report without appendices (PDF 1,503KB)
The CCG invited residents of Hambleton and Richmondshire to local consultation events to hear ideas and give feedback around the transformation of community health services.
We shared a set of options around community health services, including those involving the Lambert Memorial Hospital, Thirsk and the Rutson Ward, Northallerton.
Since we first started engagement in 2013, our public and patients told us that they wanted care at home or as close to home as possible. We heard the same messages from recent engagement at our Transforming Our Communities listening events between March and May this year which helped form the consultation options.
- Transforming Our Communities - Summary document (PDF 1,710KB)
- Transforming Our Communities - Full consultation document (PDF 11,511 KB)
- Integrated locality team model diagram (PDF 218KB)
- Pre-consultation listening events outcome (PDF 227KB)
- Video: The national picture for joined-up care - Sam's story (King's Fund)
- Video: Sarah's Story and the proposed new model of care
- Video: Step-up/step-down beds
- Leaflet: What are step-up/step-down beds? (PDF 493KB)
The public consultation lasted 14 weeks. This public consultation closed at 5pm on Friday 7 October 2016.
Have your say
There were a number of ways to have a say during this consultation period:
- Joining us at a local consultation event - details were on our consultation events page
- Completing the online survey - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/J2NNWLQ - this is now closed
- Downloading a PDF version of the survey - this is no longer available
- Requesting a hard copy survey by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01609 767600.
Feedback was also shared with the CCG directly by emailing email@example.com or by writing to: Freepost Plus, RTER-KESE-BGCH, Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby Clinical Commissioning Group, Civic Centre, Stone Cross, Northallerton DL6 2UU.